LIVING WATER WILL UPDATE AS THINGS PROGRESS AND CHANGE.
LIVING WATER BENEVOLENCE, INC
COVID-19 PLAN OF ACTION-3/19/2020
Living Water is dedicated and committed to continue serving our community throughout this time of crisis. After much consideration, we will be focusing our efforts mainly on continuing with our Food Pantry Program. We will continue to provide these services on a first come-first basis.
Until further notice, this is how Living Water will be providing services until it is safe to go back to our normal schedule:
- The clothing room will be closed until further notice. Please refrain from bringing clothing donations to Living Water for the time being.
- Financial assistance will be done by appointment only. Utility assistance will not be a priority at this time, as companies have suspended cut offs during this crisis.
- Food Pantry will operate with the following guidelines:
- People will be required to call in on Tuesdays beginning March 24th, to make an arrangement/appointment for a specific time slot to pick up food on Wednesday. Clients should pull up to the Main Street curb and food will be delivered to your car. Making appointments for a time to pick up your food will minimize long lines of cars around the building which could interrupt the flow of traffic.
- If someone needs food, who has never been to Living Water previously, please call for your appointment time on Tuesdays to pick up on Wednesday as stated above. A phone interview will be done at that time so we will be able to keep our records and reporting accurate and up to date.
Living Water will provide this supplemental food for as long as we have the resources to do so. This crisis is truly filled with many unkowns and we will take one day at a time. We will be organized, intentional and ministry driven as always with these services. God is in control and we are praying that this virus emergency will pass quickly. Everyone be safe, rely on Jesus and love on each other!! Please feel free to call with questions.
Living Water Benevolence, Inc.