Financial/Utility Bill Assistance
- Living Water assists individuals and families in Hutchinson County financially on a limited basis.
- Everything done at Living Water is FIRST COME - FIRST SERVED.
- An ID card or drivers license and Social Security card is needed to receive financial assistance.
- All required paperwork will need to be completed prior to receiving financial assistance.
- Living Water will try to meet various needs on an individual basis.
Utility Bill Assistance
- Living Water assists with all utility bills in the cities of Borger, Fritch, Stinnett, and Sanford.
- The utility bill must be in the name of the client requesting assistance or in the name of the clients spouse.
- Clients needing financial/utility bill assistance will need to call and make an appointment. This gives staff more time to spend with each person. This change will start being implemented the week of 9-18-17. Clients needing assistance the week of 9-18-17 will need to call and make an appointment the week prior. Living Water phone number is: 806-274-6434
- Living Water provides assistance with prescriptions on a very limited basis.